I've had enough I'm leaving my new home!

If you are really depressed or anxious then you may just want to walk away from your home. Don’t do anything that you can’t undo without talking to someone first.

If you are thinking about suicide or self harm:


  •  Make an appointment with your doctor or practice nurse
  •  Tell your support providers, CPN or a relative
  •  Call the Samaritans on 08457 909090
  •  Call Childline on 0800 1111
  • If you are worried or anxious about anti-social behaviour near to where you live
  • If something is happening right now call the police on 999
  • If you are a DMBC tenant call your Housing Manager on 0300 555 2345
  • If you are a Housing Association Tenant call your landlord.
  • If you are a private tenant or you own your home then call 0300 555 2345 and Private Sector will support and advise you or you can find more infomration on the website below 

  Dealing with Anticocial Behaviour

  • If you intend to leave right now.
  • If you feel very mentally unwell see your GP or go to the emergency department at your nearest hospital
  • Tell your landlord what you are doing and why. Do not end your tenancy until you have taken advice.
  • Arrange for somewhere to stay with someone you can trust if possible. If you have nowhere to go contact the Homeless Service right away.
  • Once you have had some help and taken advice you will be in a better position to decide what to do next.


Also see the following for more information: