You have not yet logged in to the system. Please login to use the online edit facilities. You can save the changes and take a print out later. To Login or Register, Please click here
1. Browse the the general pages of the project first step site for general information. You can save as many pages/articles as you like to be included as reference to your own leaving home plan. To save any page click on the 'add to my list' button on the top of every section.
2. As you browse the site you can also add your own tasks by clicking on the 'my tasks' button
3. Next you will need to complete the Planning Your Move Plan which gives you an easy to use check list and plan on all the key thing you need to consider when moving home.
4. Moving home involves careful budgetting, we have prepared the following ready reckonners which will help you buget for your move
5. In the few months leading up to your move you will find the moving home checklist useful to help you plan all the things you need to do and when.
6. Finally having a good network of family friends and people you can turn to when moving is really helpful the My Support Network Section will allow you to list all your contacts and other notes.
Once you have completed your plan you can print or download it.